Welcome to the home page of The Systema Academy. We are based in Potterne, Devizes, Wiltshire.
Sign up to the Weekly Newsletter for stories, course dates, training tutorials and more:
Latest Updates at the Academy:
We offer a holisitc solution for the mind, body and spirit.
A key objective is to facilitate self-actualization through the learning process of the physical, psychological, and survival skills that are offered by Systema.
Our aim is to develop natural, healthy, active people. People who are skilled at defending themselves and others and able to stay calm, aware and able to act swiftly and decisively in stressful and dangerous situations.
We offer the following:
- The Online Systema Academy
- Systema Breathing Classes
- Adult Systema Classes
- Daytime Classes
- Ladies Classes
- Resilience Training
- Children’s classes
- Private tuition for Individuals and Groups
- Seminars and if you would like to host Matt
- Systema Massage
- Self Defence and personal protection talks and tuition.
- Bushcraft and woodlands experiences
Systema teaches you a simple truth: Improvement in your life comes through improving yourself. There are no shortcuts, but consistent training in a discipline that develops your mind, body and spirit, produces spectacular changes over time.
Have a look at what we get up to in a regular session. We would love to welcome you in the class.
Training is authentic and traditional and will:
- Improve Health
- Manage and decrease Stress
- Teach you to relax
- Increase mobility
- Improve Strength and Wellbeing
- Improve recovery during and post training
- Improve fitness
- Improve coordination and balance
- Improve your creativity
- Improve sleep quality
- Improve quality and enjoyment of life
- Increase energy and endurance
- Increase self confidence
- Improve concentration and focus
There are a variety of classes for adults, children and ladies. Click here for the class schedule.
The environment is fun and friendly. Starting couldn’t be easier. Click here for more details.
Receive your free Personal Protection Advisory - 55 tips to keep you safe.
I am passionate about your wellbeing. These very practical tips will, if followed, help to keep you and your loved ones safe. Just enter your name and email address below to receive your copy:
If you have any questions then please don’t hesitate to contact me.