…”Instead of scanning my environment for threats, I now scan my mind and body for tension…”
The following testimonial is from Billy, an ex Royal Marine 45 Commando Sniper.
It is not just our Military that suffer from and live with these episodes. They are on a spectrum that we can all suffer from at some point in our lives.
Systema’s approach may work with everyone, but we all have more power to heal and clean ourselves out than we believe.
What Billy was referring to are not just breathing techniques. They are a deep understanding of how your breathing is linked to and affected by emotions, thoughts, movement, strain, tension and posture. There are tools to learn how to be sensitive to this and then how to manage it. Once we have the tools, they are then ours.
My sincere thanks to Billy for sharing such a powerful experience.
The 28 Day Challenge below gives you a day by day guide to Systema’s approach and is great for exploring breathing and movement for performance and healing.
The booking is also open for this years UK Camp on 04-08 July – the camp is now half full.
- 7-8 Apr Systema Seminar Bordeaux, France. Click here for more info
- 21-22 Apr Systema Seminar Marple, Lancashire, England. Click here for more info
- 08-09 June Systema Seminar Aberdeen, Scotland. Click here to contact the organiser
- 04-08 July 5-Day Wiltshire Systema Camp, England. Click here to find out more and book! Now half full!
- 28-29 July Annual River Wye Canoe Camp Trip, England.
- 29-30 Sept Systema Seminar, Melksham, England.
- 21-25 Nov 5-Day Systema Intensive Wiltshire. Melksham, England.