A 2 Day In-Depth Look at Systema Strikes and Massage – 2 sides of the same coin.
Systema strikes are characterised by their depth, power, effortlessness, unpredictability and healing power. Yes you heard that right.
This seminar will look at all aspects of Systema strikes:
- Preparation. How to prepare yours and your partners body and psyche for strike work.
- Structure. How to deliver the strike with minimal loss of power.
- Short work. How to hit from close range for infighting and unpredictability.
- Multiple strikes. How to hit multiple times in one strike and against multiple opponents.
- Control. Learn how to control your depth in order to allow you to work without protective gear with all skill and age levels.
- Feeling. Correct striking is a feeling. Learn when a strike feels correct in order to replicate it at will.
- Strikes to heal and relax. How to heal and relax people with strikes. ‘What is in your heart comes out through your fist’
We will also end each day with massage. It is important to understand how to restore an recover from strike work. 1/3 of each day will involve deep recovery and restoration from the work. We will focus on how to take the same skills of releasing power and energy into strikes into releasing healing energy into massage. The focus on both is relaxation.
Over 2 days on Sept 22nd and 23rd I will lead you through training to understand:
- Healing hands.
- Percussive massage.
- Bodyweight Massage.
- Optional use of massage tools such as sticks and cossack whips.
Date: 22-23 Sept.
Timings: Sat: 11am Finish 5pm | Sun: 10am Start Finish 4pm.
Venue: Systema Academy, Avonside Enterprise Park, New Broughton Road, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12 8BT.
Accommodation:There is plenty of good accommodation in the Melksham Area. A quick search on booking.com or airbnb will reveal all!
The course size is going to be limited in order for me to spend maximum time with individual participants to address individual problem areas.
This course has been advertised already and is filling up.
or email me for BACS details.
My very best wishes for your training and good health,