River Wye Canoeing and Camping Trip 27-28 July 2018 – Booking Open!
Canoe down the River Wye, one of this Islands most beautiful and spectacular river sceneries, camp overnight on Friday (tent and roaring campfire) and then back home for lunchtime on Saturday.
This started out as a small trip for the Systema Family Class but has since opened out to all.
Start time – 11.30am Friday 27th July in Symonds Yat.
Finish time – 10.30am Saturday 28th July.
Basic camping kit will be needed (tent, sleeping bags and mats, cooking equipment, food etc. full list will be given on booking).
This is a fantastic trip down the River Wye. A timeless trip of high adventure and the the kind of trip that childhood memories are made of!
Numbers will be limited. Please let me know ASAP.
£50 per child and £60 per adult.
To pay via paypal click below (£3 added to cover paypal fee):
Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org for BACS details to pay by bank
Child (16 and below)
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
I look forward to welcoming you on the adventure!
- 21-22 Apr Systema Seminar Marple, Lancashire, England. Click here for more info
- 08-09 June Systema Seminar Aberdeen, Scotland. Click here to contact the organiser
- 04-08 July 5-Day Wiltshire Systema Camp, England. Click here to find out more and book!
- 28-29 July Annual River Wye Canoe Camp Trip, England.
- 29-30 Sept Systema Seminar, Melksham, England.
- 21-25 Nov 5-Day Systema Intensive Wiltshire. Melksham, England.