Earlier in the year I did a very enjoyable video podcast with Robin Gamble of the Scholar Warrior Podcast. It was our second podcast and we discussed a lot of topics such as:
– Using Systema to augment traditional martial arts.
– Where I think the current fascination with Special Forces Training comes from.
– Layering and build training to get the most out of it.
– Being the influencer rather than the influenced.
– Explanation of the Systema Four Pillars.
– Transferable skills outside class.
– Comparisons of gym work vs Systema.
– Using Systema to deal with Stress in life.
– Links between rounded physical and emotional confidence.
– What’s inspiring me at the moment.
Robin is a real gentleman with some great insights into the world of martial arts and holistic approach to life. Click the image below if you would like to see the podcast.
My very best wishes for your health and training.
- Upcoming Courses:
- 22-23 Sept Systema Seminar, Melksham, England. Waiting List only! to be added click here
- 21-25 Nov 5-Day Systema Intensive Wiltshire. Melksham, England.
- 23-24 March 2019 New* Vladimir Vasiliev, ‘Structure of Systema’ Seminar – booking opening soon.